MTA Exam Demo
MTA Skills Development Roadmap
Designed by Microsoft Learning experts and professional educators and based on high demand
industry career tracks, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) enables educators
to teach and validate fundamental technology concepts, providing students with the
confidence to succeed with more advanced studies as well as a solid foundation for their
careers. Help your institution stand out with an innovative technology curriculum while
offering students an opportunity to earn a Microsoft certification right in the classroom.
• Official credentials designed by Microsoft — Stand out as an innovative educator by using exams created by industry experts on the most widely used and recognized technologies in the world such as Microsoft Windows®, Microsoft Visual Studio® and Microsoft SQL Server®.
• Cost Effective — Share a single MTA Campus License among all departments and programs
within your campus. Administer MTA exams for a fraction of the cost of other technology certification exams.
• Preparing for the future — Help your students become more competitive. MTA is the first
step towards more advanced certifications, which will help your students secure their value in the job market.
• Careers — MTA certification differentiates students as prepared to start applying themselves in entry level technology jobs such as apprenticeships and internships.
• Confidence — Industry-recognized credentials inspire confidence as students pursue future college and career aspirations.
• Completion — Certified students complete their academic studies with statistically higher grades, lower dropout rates, and decreased school absences.
The MTA Campus License includes the full portfolio of MTA exams and the highly acclaimed companion MTA Certification Exam Review Kits, which are designed to supplement the courseware you’re already using.
You can deliver exams anywhere on campus, anytime it’s convenient, with no classroom or desktop restrictions. All you need is an internet-connected computer and administrative rights. License Administrator set up and Proctor registration is quick and simple with on-demand web sessions and free on-boarding support available at any time. MTA information sheets, Certification Exam Review Kits (to help build or augment your curriculum), Student Study Guides (designed to help students master core concepts) and classroom posters assist you in quickly integrating MTA into your existing curriculum. MTA exam scores can be easily imported to Microsoft Excel® for easy manipulation and upload into popular Learning Management Systems.
Contact us to learn more about this certification as well as on how to become a provider.
Practice Tests are also available for you to get prepared before taking the exam.
Copyright © 2017 CertConnection Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.